About This Course
Microsoft 70-740 video course is all about the terms, concepts and the technology that is included in the MCSA certification. The course is designed for the professionals of the information technology whose work related to Windows Server. Due to the advancement of the technology, the course is recommended to all people who have any direct or indirect relationship with the IT. The candidates passing the course are responsible for the management of the storage and operate Windows Server.
Microsoft 70-740 Course Description
The prime focus of the course is the installation, computing functionality and features, managing storage in Windows Server. Generally, the topics covered by the course are installation, consideration, configuration of the Nano Server. It also includes the images management and creation for the deployment process. Further topics included in the course are the storage solutions, configuration of volumes and disks, increased availability, data duplication control, storage space, disaster recovery, and the failover solutions.
The candidates who want to pass the exam should have experience with the server and the local storage. He/she should be able to manage the containers and Hyper-V along with monitoring of servers in compute and physical environments.
Knowledge and skills students develop
After completing Microsoft 70-740 course, student have the following skills:
- Preparation and installation of Nano server, the planning and migration strategy
- Implementation and management of data deduplication and storage spaces
- Installation and configuration of virtual machines and Microsoft Hyper-V
- The concept of increased availability and risk recovery technologies in the Windows Server
- Planning, creation, and management of failover cluster and deployment images
- Maintenance, creation, and management of the installation of virtual machines
Requirements of Microsoft 70-740 Course
Following are the pre-requisites of Microsoft 70-740 Course that people should not ignore:
- A complete understanding of the networking fundamentals
- The clear concept of the security and all related practices
- Complete understanding of the AD DS concepts
- Basic information about the server hardware
- The candidate should have prior experience in Windows 8 and 10
- The candidate must have a desire to learn new ways and technologies and to boost up his/her skills
70-740 Exam paper design
- The candidates will be provided 90 minutes to complete the exam.
- There will be 40 – 70 questions in the exam.
- The passing score is 700.
- The type of questions for the course will vary. These questions may include the build list, the active screen, the drag and drop, multiple choice questions, single answers, short answers and many more.
Audience to target
- The IT professionals who have experience in Windows Server and who want to improve their skills in storage and other technologies.
- The Windows administrators who want to get a better position in the organization and wanted to learn the computing features and storage in Windows Server
- Candidates having the technical support skills
- Network administrator and the people who want to learn Windows Server
Microsoft 70-740 video course has been designed for the people who want to get some information about the technology and the computer system. Even the beginners can also join the course without any experience in the advance technology. The candidates who pass Microsoft 70-740 Course can avail 65,000-80,000 salary annually.