About This Course
The CompTIA CASP Advanced security practitioner aims to test the enterprise security skills of an IT Professional with at least 5 years’ experience in security. This is not a management certification but tests one technical capability. This certification validates the knowledge on the integration of hosts, networks, applications, and storage. It also tests the knowledge on security risk management, research, and analysis of security in the enterprise.
The CAS-002 certification is designed for the professional who has an advanced knowledge of security. This course will cover all the topics that are necessary to clear the exam. The course will teach about research and collaboration, integration of enterprise security, advanced enterprise security and its architecture. By the end of the course, you will know the CASP objectives and knowledge to clear the exam.
Knowledge and skills students develop:
- Risk Management – Analyzing security risk and providing solutions to mitigate them
- Enterprise security and architecture – Develop and design security architecture
- Candidate will learn about technical integration and enterprise security
- The individual will develop knowledge on research development and collaboration
The course is having 8 hours of on-demand video full lifetime access and a certificate of completion.
Requirements for this course
- The candidate must have 10 years of IT administration experience with at least 5 years on technical security
- Should have CompTIA Security + certified or should have an equivalent experience
- Exam paper details:
- The certification code is CAS-002
- There are maximum of 90 questions asked in the exam
- The questions are multiple choice and simulation-based
- The test duration is 165 minutes
- There is no pass and fail scores just the result will be provided.
Audience to target:
- IT –Professionals with ten years of experience in IT administration and at least 5 years of technical security experience.
- An IT – Pro who want to obtain higher positions in security like a security analyst and security architect
CASP is CompTIA’s master level certification for IT security technical leads are designed to judge high-level security skills. The certification is vendor-neutral and best benchmarks for technical security heads. The certification applies that the candidate passed has an ability of critical thinking to resolve security loopholes and develop proper solutions.
In this age of technology security is the prime concern of every organization, obtaining this critical certification will ascertain the position of security head.
- Security Architect
- Enterprise Network Security Engineer
- Information Systems Security Engineer