About This Course
CompTIA CS0-001 Video Course Description
CS0-001 video course delivers an overview of the skills and knowledge needed to detect, prevent, and mitigate cyber security vulnerabilities as well as threats. This exam course can be utilized to prepare for CompTIA CS0-001 Cyber Security Analyst CSA+ exam initially released in February 2017.
CompTIA CSA+ acronym has been transformed into CompTIA CySA+ since January 2018. The course objectives and content remain identical. This video course delivers everything you require with the intention of practicing for CompTIA Cyber Security Analyst CSA+ as well as CySA+ exam, comprising off downloadable PDFs of every single lecture, quizzes to test your skills as you go through with this exam course, and a comprehensive practice exam to validate your knowledge prior to final examination day!
Taught by an IT professional in Cyber Security with more than 20 years of practical expertise, this video course is a fascinating way to learn what you actually require to be familiar with in order to pass out this CompTIA CS0-001 exam or to effectively prepare yourself to work for your company's cyber defense squad.
CompTIA CS0-001 CSA+ certification is a vendor-specific certification that validates your ability and knowledge to conduct middle-level cyber security proficiencies. This CompTIA certification was initially released in 2017 to fill out a gap flanked by entry-level Security+ exam along with advanced CompTIA Security Practitioner. CompTIA CS0-001 exam course is solely concentrated on hands-on, technical fundamentals of cyber security field, covering not only cyber security vulnerabilities, risk management and secure network architecture but also the competency to perform configuration assessments and log analysis.
CS0-001 video course is specifically developed for Security analysts, threat intelligence analysts, vulnerability analysts, or someone who is endeavoring hard to get an insight of the philosophies involved in directing cyber security analysis, to involve vulnerability management, threat management, security architecture, cyber incident response, as well as the toolsets allied with these cyber security struggles.
Knowledge and skills students develop:
- Pass out CompTIA CS0-001 CySA+ certification
- Understanding threat management philosophies
- Understanding vulnerability management philosophies
- Understanding how to conduct cyber-incident reaction
- Understanding how to develop strong security network architecture
- Understand what different kinds of cyber security tools accessible in the market and which to utilize under different scenarios
Requirements for this course:
- Basic understanding of network security
- Understanding concepts covered by this Security+ and Network+ exams
Examination paper design:
- 185 minutes’ time duration to attempt paper
- 85 questions based upon different topics
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCSQs)
- 750 grade to pass or fail
Audience to target:
- Candidates practicing for CompTIA CySA+ Certification
- Vulnerability analysts
- Entry-level incident response professionals
- Risk management professionals
- Threat analysts
- Senior Analyst, Security
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Security Operations Analyst
A cyber security analyst job designation was ranked on seventh in the Universal Report list of top 50 IT jobs of 2017. A cyber security expert earns an average pay of around $75,118 a year.